Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Pe - Gymnastics

In PE we have been doing gymnastics. In the past 3 lessons, we have been getting used to the equipment and learning how to do certain trick or practicing what we already know. Yesterday, Dylan and I spent a lot of time on the floor practicing some of the routines. Since I hate feet, the main ones I enjoy are floor and bar because my socks are allowed on :)

Something I could improve on:
Pacing myself so that I get to all the equipment without getting tired.

Something I could work on:
Practicing the floor routines so I get them really clean.

Something I did well:
Learning some of the tricks on the floor.
Image result for forward roll
This was something I did a lot yesterday.  I managed to do forward rolls pretty well but I spent a lot of time trying to gain control over standing up afterwards so that it looks tidy when I put it into a routine.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Jordan
    I like how in-depth you went in your blog post. Next time you could work on adding some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have explained what you have been doing so far. I think you could explain why you think what you put.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.