Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Art

In art we have been working on Michael Mew inspired media art. Our art had to include:
A focal point
Leading lines
A bird

We had to add a bird to represent our cultural narrative. The bird that I chose is a Mohua.

I think to improve my work, next time I could plan it out better and fugure out where everything is going to go before I do it.


My focal point is the face because it's much larger than anything else and they grey makes it stand out more.

My leading lines are the edges around the yellow and the yellow cracked line leading up to the other yellow. Maybe the edges of the face too.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jordan. You have done well. Don't discount the moving around you did of all of your pieces before you settled on your arrangement. That is a big part of the planning process.

    What you have will work well for the magazine layout later in term two. What you learnt along the way is going to serve you well too. Yes, documenting and planning is really important, are you using your time to the best advantage in class?

    Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.