Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

Math

In math we have been working on different problems in groups of 4. The first half of the term I was in a group with Dylan and Natasha and now my groups been changed to Dylan, Sofia and Reign. We got to choose one person we'd like to stay in a group with and Dylan and I chose each other.
We had to chose 2 questions to answer.

1. Describe a mistake or misconception that you or your classmate had in class?
Natasha and I didn't understand one of the questions and got the answer wrong but after Dylan explained it to us better we understood more. I learnt that if Dylan thinks differently on an equation then I should probably pay more attention.

2. Did you learn any new vocabulary?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.